Saturday, January 1, 2011

happy 2011

woots~what a very happy beginning of 2011!!
went to KUALA SELANGOR to eat seafood with my family!!
woohoo!
it has been a long time we did not have such happy vacation=)

we ordered 螃蟹炒米粉,酸甜螃蟹,刺螺,ou jian,奶油虾羔,金香花枝。。
woohoo!!!
the taste not bad..but the ou jian too many eggs..o.o

after that..sis,sis's bf, me and my bro went to a near by 拿督公庙..and 撒snowy的骨灰into the river beside the temple..
when my sis's bf was hesitating to leave his son forever and ever..
it was really touching..

hmmm..
snowy deserved a better life in the next lifetime..

and i found out one thing..

I HAVE A LOMO SINCE I WAS J.M.3!!!

omg!although it just for lomo in the water..
woohoo!!



yes..this is the LOMO!!

and my sis is going to buy a POLAROID..
means that..
I WILL HAVE A POLAROID SOON!!

haha..
and..
i am waiting for my GTOP album!!

just finished the penang trip..
next statio>>
VIETNAM.

and..undang test is coming soon.
bless me.

3 comments:

Elise said...

have fun n do take more photos in ur coming trips! and of course, jia you in ur undang test. sure pass d, we prayed a lot in penang! haha

Cassandra.C said...

haha~ya eh..i must study hard liao!!haha..cannot keep online adi!

kheryin said...

bless u=)