Thursday, October 27, 2011

Justice

When you are driving and guiding 2 cars to the same destination, people will scold you, judge you and blame you when you guide them to the wrong direction, do some sudden-u-turn and some sudden-signal. But, they will not think about the person who is holding the gps and read the map wrongly.

When you are doing some freaking thingy and making some awful decisions, people will judge you and think that you are wrong, you are crazy, you are freaking me out! But they never think about how brave they need to be the CRAZY PERSON.

this is the universe.

I did bad in IELTS MOCK TEST. really bad. For the 2nd part, my lecturer gave me a question: Describe a thing that you found, what is it, and how you use it. ( Somehting like this) Well, this should be an easy question, but when you really think about it, and you were attacked by internal force like pressure, you really think nothing.

Then for the 3rd part, my lecturer asked me to say out something that can be collected. I answered stamps..coins..bla bla bla and poker cards. When she heard the word "Poker card" i could feel that she was so not happy with that answer. She asked me, " Why do you think collect poker cards can give you any educational value?"( something like that )
( until this session, many people also think that i answered the wrong thing, i shouldn't say poker card.)

But i told her: " Maybe collects poker cards doesn't have that much educational value, but from the poker cards' design from different flight company and different countries, we can know the different cultures, traditions, special of different countries. Just like my dad, he collected many poker cards and......." ( well my answers have many
grammar mistakes but that is not the main point for now)
After that, she changed the question and never ask me anything about poker cards, but this didn't mean that she satisfied with my answer.

What i am trying to say is, why judge a person before you know anything deeper about him or her? Why set your mind before you listen to him or her explanation about what he or she did?

I really hate this.




Let's start the game.


If someone asks me what colour do i think i am? I would like to say i aimed to be white.

some mistakes,everyone did. we could see from others and blame them,but we didnt realize actually same things happen on ourselves too.


1 comment:

Chris said...

This is so right, i am the one who always be the one that they think i am crazy, this is so not fair , i just wanna be good