Saturday, May 19, 2012

LIE.


I was supposed to go to Mid Valley for a job interview today. At first, the lady wanted to meet me at Starbucks, Mid Valley but then she changed the venue to Garden due to the darn hot weather.

So i met her at Garden. The lady is obviously from upper class. The way she wears, the LV, the Ipad and the way she walks. After she came back from the toilet, she started the interview section.

At first, she asked me some basic questions like when can i work, do i have my own transport and bla bla bla.. After that, i started my own introduction, background and so on. After that, she started to talk about my ambition, future, jobs with many opinions and advices.



Then she started to tell me her own background like what she did before this, how she and her husband succeed and something like very rich but no time to use the money... Then she touched on some parents issues and adviced me must treasure the time with them before they leave this world.



After that, she started to tell me she and her husband's brand new idea, like how to make a new business by selling products. At 1st i thought they were quite interesting, until she told me " AT LAST WE DECIDED TO SELL THE PRODUCTS FROM AMWAY ". At that moment, immediately, my expression under my face changed 360 degree and i swear my jaw fell like 100m..I SWEAR! damn it.





Then she started to tell me how she and her husband succeed in AMWAY, how her team achieved and made their dreams came true. She said her team has already did very well but they wanted to break the record, which is the youngest but success team, so they are searching for young people and i am one of their target. DAMN IT!


She kept on emphasizing on how my dad and mum suffered to pay for my education and bla bla bla, wanted to make me feel guilty and asked me to join one of them to make money myself so that my parents can stop spending money on me and can enjoy their life from now on.

Before our "interview section" ends, she only touched on my actual promoter's job details and said if they need me they will contact me @@

And so, i have been spending 1 ++ hour to listen the AMWAY introduction.

Epic Failed!!!

I have my own thinking and own way to live my life and make my parents have a better life. My parents' condition is not as bad as you think but why you keep on making me feel guilty so that i can agree with you and become one of your team? I dont have to. I want my parents proud of me and happy for me because of my own results after studying and working hard on my education for so many years but not because of some extra income.

I have my own life and i dont think i have to tell you my dream.

I dont tell not = i dont have.


2 comments:

sc said...

only you went to interview? no others people?

Cassandra.C said...

Ya la! just me :(