Sunday, June 10, 2012

Charlie Brown Cafe @ KLCC

After seeing so many photos of Charlie Brown Cafe on instagram and facebook, i decided to pay a visit to the one in KLCC today to lighten up my Sunday.


Charlie Brown Cafe is located at a very hidden place in KLCC. It is near to Parkson in Level 2.



Charlie Brown Cafe is a cafe which based on Snoopy's cartoon concept. It is very attractive and adorable. When i first saw it, i couldnt take my phone off my hands. I wanted to capture every single corner of the cafe!

IT IS SOOOOO CUTE!! I SWEAR!!










 Cute tables and chairs.




 Charlie Brown.

 You have to order your food and drinks at the counter.


It is actually another room in the cafe with bus's design.




 "GIVE ME YOUR" My favourite face expression 1 :D



 Snoopy.






 The lights.

 Tables.



 Inside the bus.





 My favourite face expression 2 :D


 Tiramisu. Tastes good. I like it. :)


 Ice Caffe Latte & Tiramisu.

 Cute lamps.

 Life Goes On.

 Snoopy's Comic as wallpaper.

 Mat on the floor.

 Charlie & me. :)

A very cute exterior design with two little professional models.



Another wonderful cafe which you can never leave out.


CHARLIE BROWN CAFE SURIA KLCC

Lot LC-207, 2nd Floor, Suria KLCC Kuala Lumpur.

Open Daily : 10.00am to 10.00pm.



Wanyeen.





No comments: