Saturday, September 8, 2012

New...

Hello everyone! Long time didn't update my blog! I miss my blog so much but i dont know what should i write for my new post and i had a very busy semester break! HOHO!

and now..I started my third semester and everything becomes NEW again.Yeah. I have a new subject, which is the PHOTOGRAPHY! and this is my very 1st time shooting my photo in WHOLE MANUAL SETTING. THIS IS PRETTY HARD! I SWEAR!

Our 1st assignment was emphasized on some LIGHTING thingy. We were supposed to find an image from the magazines or books and we had to shoot a photo in the studio and make it looks like the original as possible.LOL

So..this is the outcome of my 1st assignment..

DANG DANG DANG DANG!


Not really a good one but it is my 1st attempt on shooting in the studio by using the DSLR. My friends did a really good job on their photos! hmm..MUST IMPROVE! or else say bye bye to my "A"..

That's all for this post! :D Just feel like sharing this 1ST PHOTO to you guys :)

SEE YA~


wanyeen.

No comments: