Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My first camera- NIKON V1!!

Finally! I finally bought my dream NIKON V1 ! I know it's kinda late because i heard that V2 is already released but i dont mind! i have waited this camera since the beginning of 2012!

I AM A HAPPY KID NOW! LALALALALA~





Sooo..i bought the lense kit which included a 10-30mm zoom lens and a 10 mm f/2.8 lens at only rm 1550! ( the original price for camera with 1 lens is around 2.5 ~2.8k) I guess it is because V2 is coming out so the price suddenly slashed for quite a lot. :D Anyway, a very good news for me! Luckily i went to search around in google and i found this very friendly and good service seller JIMMY who selling V1 at such a low price. 



I heard there are many bad feedback about V1 ( of course there are positives too). For me, i think V1 is more than enough for me since i am not a professional photographer and i just started using dslr since 2 months ago. V1 can be used in full manual mode, very excellent movie shooting and it has the interval shooting too! not very hard to use and i like the size and the weight ( some people might think that it is too heavy for a pocket size camera but for me the bad is the good ).




The viewfinder is quite sensitive too :) I cant wait to bring it out!



And also i bought a pvc leather camera bag from lelong.com.my to fit my V1, lenses and also my polaroid camera. The size is good for girl and it is quite fashionable too :)





The compartment can be taken out and use as a normal bag too :)



I can use it for my December LEGOLAND trip! WOOHOO! CANT WAIT CANT WAIT!



Wanyeen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

white is too perfect for it!!!