Monday, September 23, 2013

This explains everything. MAYBE.

I am in a pretty bad mood recently, which i don't really know what is the reason. I have my own thoughts, I have my own point of views and I have things that i would like to do, by my own. I guess this is what we called, SPACE? Oh well, whatever. Who cares what is that perfect word to describe this whole weird feeling? Ain't nobody have time for that. Me either. Things go pretty awful recently. Don't ask me why, i would like to ask that question too. I DON'T KNOW. Maybe simply because i expected too much but in the end, none of what i expected happen. NONE. So now at least there is something to explain why am i being bitchy lately. YEAP. Bitchy is an acceptable adjective. I admit that. FINE. And to add on a little bit to explain why am i being so moody recently, I guess the 2 and a half year of Diploma contributed 40% to my horrible mood swing. WHY THIS DIPLOMA TAKES FOREVER TO END? TELL ME WHY? okay. Now it explains this whole Diploma topic. Yeah. I am in 5TH WEEK of the 6TH SEMESTER.  SO WHAT?? It's like the freedom just in front of you, you are trying so hard to reach it but IT JUST WON'T HAPPEN. In order to drag myself out of the negative mindset, i keep on encouraging myself and counting down the time to my Taiwan trip. This saves me a little. Time flies, we all know that, and it better be. At the same time, i hope my hair grows like how the time flies. At least an equation? or not < than half of the speed. HAIR WHY CANT YOU JUST GROW FASTER? To explain the frustration that i am having right now, the stupid college laptop just did a very good job. IT TAKES 15 TO 20 SECONDS TO RESPOND EVERY SINGLE CLICK..WHICH IS BRILLIANT!! On the other hand, I just have to admit that I am a really noob driver. I DONT KNOW why every  month there will be some incidents happen to my car. THAT IS MY FAULT AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN.

OKAY.


Done.


No comments: