Sunday, October 3, 2010

what the mamamia

when i find out what did you do on the crazy spiderweb
and compare to what did you do in the reality
it totally pissed me off
make me wanna scold rude words to you
what the heaven
yala yala
my conversation and action too lame right
cant fit your aspiration la
unfair and realistic
coward and act like the owner of Oscar.
they are angel i am sheep la
so what???
you thought i will sing
HOW DO I LIVE WITHOUT YOU?
my poor little stupid dull hamster
dont make me "TOM AND JERRY "you

not important anymore

you know what?
when everything becomes not valuable and meaningless..
i will just treat them like
one of the pass-byer in my life!

wish you all the best with love.

3 comments:

hsin said...

wah...who pissed you so off?

chooi ling said...

tat guy is abt y.dae favourite sports?

u now what i mean?

Jiajia. said...

hey,what happened?
chilled~ :/