Wednesday, January 5, 2011

1st try on polaroid



1st of all, i would like to make an announcement that this polaroid does not belong to me..LOL
its owner is my sis de bf de bro de gf..
wao...what a far relationship..

just borrow and have a try before my sis really want to own one.

since this is my 1st try..
please forgive my sucks skill..LOL..
practise makes perfect =)






ended up this boring and monotony afternoon with dear hsin in skype and msn XD




harlow~ni hao yong shui~~




hsin said


yeen replied


reply again


diam


chiu fan



a lazy and relax day=)

5 comments:

hsin said...

my photo hen yong sui wor!!
hahahaha
happy chatime xDD

Cassandra.C said...

hhahaha!!last 1 is the BEST!

chooi ling said...

walaooooo
u two chiu fannnnnnnn

Cassandra.C said...

hahahahah!!!*LIKE*

Miich said...

hahahahah chiu cute la u 2 -.-
hen li hai shi mah XDDD