Friday, June 3, 2011

Not my day.

"Today is just not my day."
I think I can use this sentence to describe my whole day.
Despite the stupid apps, which has ruined my day like seriously, today is just so strange.
Maybe because of the girls are not around and most of them are just talking to ling?
I dont know. The past few years' feeling came back to me. Feel like I am not suppose to be there. I think I am just talking and chatting with one and a half people perhaps?
People talk, I listen. People ask, I answer. People laugh, I laugh.
I did this, in fact.
I'm just not expert in socializing.

Haiz.Jia Xin you has a good question: Why will I be there?

I don't know why.

Nevertheless, I'm glad that I did make a right decision, which shows that I still will stand for what really suitable for me and what is the best for me.I do feel happy to stay at home with my parents and lappie instead of remain silent for few hours.
You know, I will just be the listener and the one who is giving response.
Awkward and embarrassing..hoho..my big enemy.

两年前,我想做自己想要做的东西时,有人陪我,让我依赖。
两年后,我开通了,但有些价值观,还是改不了。

我没有别人那么可爱,风趣,漂亮,健谈,讨人喜爱。
但我有我自己的方式,我自己的价值观。

3 comments:

Jiajia. said...

Just wait me go back then there's ll be someone who can acc u crazy 24/7 for 10days ;)

chooi ling said...

I think I half know! Lol I will hear yr stories tmr

Yingz said...

:( i am always the outsider too.