Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hey, June.

So tranquil and quiet recently.

Yingyin is having fun and making new friends in the orientation camp, Qi Hsin is travelling and discovering the Europe, Jia Jia hasn't back from Sg yet.
Left me and Ling, yet she went out with her dream man yesterday just because of her lame-ness.HAHA. sorry elise.=)

Hmm..well well well. Be a great and filial daughter, accompanied mama for few days since dad went to thailand with my uncle.
-Shopped around TS and Sg. Wang.
-Paid bill and washed my baby car.
-Chili Pan Mee and Tutti Frutti.
-Dreamt with Mama every night.

Going to celebrate Haur Cheng's birthday tonight, going back to school to visit cadet tomorrow, going out to celebrate wendy's belated birthday on the following day and maybe KAKA market- peggy's tuition-family gathering on Sunday(?)

Is this the so-called busy and colourful life? hehe..i have no idea.
What i know for now is, once i hang out, $$ sure tell me goodbye.=/

Nevertheless, i enjoy staying with my friends for sure.=)

Friends are having exam recently, i can feel the stress and tension through the twitter, msn or facebook.
Wish you all the best and gar yao my friends!!
Good time is coming around after the hardship!

Huhu..my college life is coming soon.
HELLO, MCKL.

On the other side, all VIP are worrying about our love, Daesung.
He is a very good man, hope everything will be fine.=/
DAESUNG, BE TOUGH AND STAY STRONG!!!!

No more working day for me!!Despite the 4 days Standard Chartered Marathon Volunteering.

It's June now.
Hey, June.
=)




This love is silent.

No comments: