Thursday, June 7, 2012

Like Creativity Love Sony

Are you a photography lover? Love to take picture and spend your leisure time at outdoors?

I am :D AND i have participated in a photography contest which is organized by Sony Malaysia, "Like Creativity Love Sony".



To participate in the contest, you just have to capture " The Great Outdoors", which is the best pictures of the outside world. It can be cityscapes, sceneries, travelogues, nature and etc.

Here is a brief guideline to join the contest :)


AND...

The prizes are attractive!!!


SO this is my photo! Can you spot my name? :D



I NEED YOUR HELP!!

please help me to vote my photo at this link :)

https://apps.facebook.com/lovesony_my/contests/228398/voteable_entries/52263655?ref=nf

The Moment. by Wan Yeen Chan.

Your 1 vote will be a very big helping hand to me :)

THANK YOU! :D



No comments: