Monday, May 2, 2011

welcome to my life

Life seems so strange recently. No more plans, no more destinations, no more targets. When i see SALE and Clothes, " NO! SAVE MONEY!" pops out in my mind. When i see android phone or " I " products, " NO! YOU DONT NEED THEM!" pops out in my mind again. When i see couples dating all over the shopping mall, "NO! JUST WAIT FOR YOUR MR.DESTINY!", in my mind, again.
Eww..

When i turn on my laptop, i just keep on refreshing the fb and twitter page. Dont feel like watching any variety shows although i will still load some short videos of BIGBANG. I keep complaining my life is dull but actually i have been travelling to singapore-penang-vietnam-hong kong-singapore. But, the emptiness is still there, why huh?

Everyone has started their college, chooi ling is going to and the next will be ying yin. It means that, June will be a hardship to me. What can i do? No any reply from that xxparttime.com and i am not going to work for another month again. Sigh. Laziness is spreading rapidly all around my cells now. I hope that i can start my A-level earnestly now!!! I dont want to be leaving behind.=( I dont want to be the one who is planning the farewell party and sending everyone of my friends to the oversea. I swear i will cry until shrunken.O.O

Sometimes, i am just too bad in representing myself. Why am i so like to act? Act like i dont care at all, act like i am so tough and strong but actually i need someone to talk to me so badly. Why am i so stubborn?




You wouldn't know that night i cried like a baby in that room mostly because of you. You wouldn't know what did you do had messed up my mind. I know not worth at all but i just wonder why. Please dont make me change my mind again. Please. I tell myself over and over again.

Welcome to my life,

May day.

1 comment:

Lingz said...

life like this, even tho u noe it doesnt worth, but still u're so into him. c'mon, cheer up! u gonna be so busy after school reopen, just treasure every sec u have now (: